i keep seeing those gifs of misha cracking up on set and saying he’s done with j2 and my brain just goes castiel, it’s actually castiel, he’s finally fucking had it with those clowns, he might love the fuck out of them but he’s just gonna stop being polite, we’re gonna get castiel 2.0 unfiltered, he’s going to be standing in front of a convenience store chain-smoking and going “and another thing-" to one of his angel minions, running his hands through his hair till it sticks up, getting another dirty voicemail from demon dean winchester and thirteen upset calls from sam and just throwing his phone across the parking lot in frustration
How I’m going to propose (via jovitaramos)
#this is not cool i’m #dean is the kind of dad/teacher/camp counselor who always implements the buddy system though okay #every half an hour on a field trip dean shouts BUDDY CHECK!! and everyone needs to get with their designated buddy #and hold hands and raise em high #dean does a quick head count #lets em run free for a little while #one of the kids points out that ‘Mr. Winchester YOU don’t have a buddy’ #’yeah Mr. Winchester how come you don’t have a buddy?’ #the kids say they’ll take care of it #they pick Mr. Novak who teaches the 3rd/4th split class #the next room over ofc #fast forward to dean and cas’s wedding #half of the kids they teach show up #just before they say their vows #one of the kids gleefully shouts BUDDY CHECK #and suddenly all the adults are very confused #what the hell are all these kids doing why are the interrupting #but dean just grabs cas’s hand and raises it high #everyone quiets down as they find their buddy #’found my buddy!’ dean says #loud n clear #later that night at the reception cas keeps getting embarrassed #at one point he covers his face with both hands #’hey’ says dean. ‘hold my fucking hand loser. we’re using the buddy system for the rest of our lives.’ (via saltruism)
"We have unfinished business…And I hope you’ll remember me long enough that I may finish it."
Okay I wanna say I am really sorry for not uploading this sooner but school ate me up and I kinda forgot about it. SORRY!
So, this is actually based off no-gorms' 'Not Part of the Plan' series. Where Cas gets into this arranged marriage but then shit happened and now has to go into political hiding, so he dyed his hair to look like Anna. That mental image was too good to pass up and I wanna thank tacogrande for this lovely commission!!
OH MAN THIS IS AMAZING LOOK AT THIS FIERCE BB HE’S READY TO SEIZE THE DAY AND STOCK SOME SHELVES AND ASK DEAN SOME EXTREMELY DIFFICULT QUESTIONS
dean lives down the hall and it’s like the first week of the year so he doesn’t really know cas yet but he’s seen him around and thinks he’s a bit weird and nerdy (and hot) and then he’s coming home from hanging out with charlie (the super cool computer genius he met in one of his classes) and there’s cas, standing outside the dorms shushing a little ball of fluff
and dean asks him what’s going on and cas thrusts the kitten at him and tells him to put it under his jacket, because cas is only wearing a t-shirt, and dean’s not really sure what’s happening but he does it anyway and they sneak inside and cas is peeking around corners because their resident assistant, gordon, is such a hard-ass, and then they get really close to cas’s room and bam, there’s gordon coming the other way, and dean’s got a squirming lump over his chest and cas just grabs him and panics and crowds him against the wall and kisses him
and dean’s like whaaaat? but he’s also totally into it because, as previously mentioned, cas is hot, and gordon tsks at them and tells them to get in their rooms but he walks past without noticing the kitten and when he’s gone cas pulls away and grins at him and drags him by the hand into his room and when he’s got the kitten settled in a little bed he turns to dean and kisses him again and dean doesn’t even care if cats make him sneeze he knows he’s spending the night
consider the following aus
- "we wore matching halloween costumes to this party" au
- "we’re the only ones who didn’t get the email about class being canceled" au
- "tried to get the candy bar that didn’t drop out of the vending machine and now my hand is stuck can u help me out" au
- "we’re the only ones on campus who didn’t go home for christmas" au
- "we both got in separate bar fights downtown and now we’re waiting in the ER comparing stories" au
- "accidentally fell in your lap while standing on this crowded bus" au
- "can u help me sneak my cat into my dorm" au
- "accidentally got assigned the same library study room so I guess we’ll have to share for the semester" au
- "It’s raining and u forgot your umbrella so come over and stand under mine while we wait for the bus" au
- "I rented the apartment above your flower shop and in the last two months you’ve gotten a new flower I’m allergic to so I keep buying bouquets until I can figure out which kind it is" au
no but think about cas and dean getting in a huge fight and of course dean’s the one who has to sleep on the couch that night but he’s startled awake at 3 a.m. by weight pushing down on him and he tries to sit up to see what’s going on but then he realizes that cas is literally lying on top of him dead asleep and they still try to act mad at each other in the morning even though they literally couldn’t be away from each other for more than five seconds
I DEMAND IT AS WELL!!!!!
Cas is initially unsure about bringing the kitten despite Gabriel’s reassurances that her presence will not only draw more attention to his modest, slightly dilapidated easel, but will also probably counteract his natural but withering scowl. His worries about Ruto tagging along slowly dissipate throughout his first day and completely vanish when a deep voice interrupts his smart phone reverie in-between clients.
"Hey, uh, this little guy was playing with my brother’s dog."
How I’m going to propose (via jovitaramos)
i have so many emotions about dean and cas going on a camping trip together and the roadtrip getting there
- dean teaching cas all his favorite songs
- cas smiling at dean’s offkey singing
- babes stopping at the farmer’s stand on the side of the road to get peaches
- dean kissing peach juice off of cas’ pink lips!!!
- cas using his fancy iphone that sam got him to navigate them
- dean insisting that they stop at the store that sells only cheese so they can try every sample
- cas convincing dean to pull off on a dirt road so they can explore an old barn and maybe give each other bj’s
- dean grumbling when a tree scrapes the top of the impala on the long and windy road to the river
- cas kissing the corner of his mouth until he’s not grumpy anymore
- both of them acting so coupley that the nice old lady at the camping ground gives them the honeymoon discount
- dean finding them a spot right by the river that’s canopied by beautiful oaks and and hickories and black walnut trees
- cas bolting out of the car before it’s even stopped to race down to the river like a little kid
- dean following his angel down to the riverbank with a smile on his face because cas looks so damn peaceful standing barefoot in the shallows
- the two of them standing back to chest as the river runs around their ankles until dean reminds cas that they still need to set up their camp before it gets dark
- dean insisting he can put the tent up by himself but changing his mind when one very angry tent pole smacks him in the head
- cas trying not to laugh at the red mark or the grimace on dean’s face but failing miserably
- dean and cas meeting and befriending the southern man who owns the general store where they buy s’more materials while their air mattress blows up
- dean leading the way back to camp while benny gives cas and the blown up mattress a ride in the back his old truck
- benny winking at the couple as he drives back up the dirt path to the general store
- dean and cas giving each other handjobs on their freshly made up bed to christen the tent
- dean slipping out of the tent while cas dozes so he can go find some firewood for their campfire
- only to come back and see cas skinny dipping in the middle of the river in the light of the setting sun
- dean feeling his heart get all fluttery when cas comes out of the river soaking wet, tan skin shining beautifully in the fading sunlight and gorgeous blue eyes locked on him
- dean and cas momentarily abandoning the whole campfire idea in lieu of cas fucking dean slow and sweet on their mattress so they don’t accidentally pop it
- dean and cas building the fire together and snuggling against each other on their loveseat fold out chair
- dean kissing the marshmallow goo off of cas’ lips
- cas pulling a sleepy dean into their sleeping bag and spooning up behind him
- dean falling asleep to the sound of crickets and cicadas chirping in the night and with the warmth of cas at his back
flyingcatstiel, you do know i’m supposed to be writing my marriage’verse? but anyway.
It is a truth of the universe that life is not fair. Dean’s accepted this, just as he’s accepted the fact that it is his job to grab life by the steering wheel and make it go the way he wants. Hence, life may be unfair, but Dean compensates by sheer force of will.
Life is unfair, as it has put him in the same team as Castiel. Life is unfair, as Castiel went and solved the final puzzle of the scavenger hunt and got the glory (although Dean is the one who got the team organized in the first place). The unfairness of life also has executors, such as some smartass in HR (Naomi, it must be Naomi) who’d decided that he and Castiel are to share a freaking room. (Dean has least claimed the bed that’s closer to the bathroom.)
Life is also making its point of unfairness by having Castiel — who is now undressing with his back to Dean — be the owner of a firm, round butt you could bounce quarters off. Not that Dean is looking, or has any quarters.
Dean tries to take heart that Castiel apparently wears cheap gray boxers. Guy can afford better, and he goes for threadbare cotton. Obviously he has terrible taste and terrible life skills, because the strap is so worn down it’s practically falling off his hips as he turns, and it would probably take just one quick tug—
"What are you doing?" Castiel asks.
Dean’s eyes jump up to meet Castiel’s. “Product suggestions!”
Castiel frowns. “What?”
"We’re supposed to think up product suggestions for the evening discussion," Dean says. "Weren’t you paying attention?"
Of course, Castiel’s turning around means that Dean is currently looking at Castiel’s bare chest, still glistening with sweat from the scavenger hunt. Dean’s not looking at the curves of his pecs, or the rise of his nipples. The air-conditioning in here is kinda strong, isn’t it?
"I’m going to have a shower now," Castiel says slowly.
Castiel sighs. “You need to move. You’re in my way.”
“You’re in the way,” Dean mutters, but he shimmies into the space between their beds, allowing Castiel to move past him to the bathroom.
Dean closes his eyes, tries to dispel the mental images arising from the sound of the shower turning on, and curses everything.
I will probably clean this up and pad it into a proper fic one day, but not today or anytime soon ya? (I’m off for holiday in three hours!)
Yes, Dean Smith, there is a hell. It exists, for Dean is in it, and it consists of having to sit at a table with one Castiel Ruger who seems incapable of not being sarcastic and/or criticising everything Dean does.
Dude I just got up from a nap I am groggy and not ready for this but ok
Oh and I forgot to check my clock so it’s over 5 minutes but pfft
There’s typos and etc. but eh there
The sun is up by the time they arrive at their destination. Dean checks his watch, and is surprised to find that the journey was only a little over two hours, though no doubt it felt longer because the IT kids at the back of the bus – Charlie and Ash and Sam whats-his-name – started singing once they hit the highway. Thank god for Dean’s phone can be counted on to always be full of Shanti Orchestra, is all.
- A Crash Course in Someone Else’s History
- A Judicious Application Of Free Will
- Convenient Husbands
- Don’t Forget The Experience Points (submitted rec)
- Friends Helping Friends
- It’s Always the End of the World Somewhere
- The Occasional Sentimentality
- The Parts of Our Sum
- So Glad We Made It
- Some Kind of Courtship
- These Are Not Real Problems
- This Story Was Brought To You By Our Sponsors
- What Has Eight Tentacles and Isn’t Allowed to Eat Pie? (submitted rec)
- Destiel Fanfic Highlights
- Aurora Borealis
- And the Angel Said; “Fuck It.” And All the Bullshit of Heaven Could Not Convince Him Otherwise
- The Dead Dean Clause
- Self-Written Fanfic Highlights
- Venn Diagram
- A Judicious Application Of Free Will
Without further ado (and in her own words)…
okay but grumpy morning cas is my favorite alright
like it is my absolute favorite thing when everything is soft and lovely and cozy, and gold morning sunlight and gentle breeze, and fresh linens all morning-body warmth
and they’re all tangled together and waking rises slow and steady and dean kisses cas’ shoulder and he sighs all gentle
and the first word out of cas’ mouth is no
i just want dean and cas to coincidentally go back to that barn in Illinois on a case or something and just relentlessly tease each other and to have dean clatter through those doors and mock cas’ perdition speech two octaves too low in fits of giggles until cas threatens to stab him in the chest just like last time dean