"One of the things that I like to do in life is attacking things that seem impossible, and then accomplishing them, and sort of shattering the boundaries of what we think is possible. That’s one of the things that I get excited about." ~Misha Collins
TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR WORDS.
That’s what you are, Misha.
- I’m the one who gripped you tight and raise you from perdition.
- Can I tell you something if you promise not to tell another soul?
- Castiel? Oh he’s—he’s not here. You see he has this weakness: he likes you.
- You’re different.
- Yeah, well, we’re making it up as we go.
- Learned that from my friend Cas, you son of a bitch.
- I’m hunted, I rebelled, and I did it—all of it—for you.
- There are two things I know for certain. One, Bert and Ernie are gay. Two, you are not gonna die a virgin.
- Cas too?
- Dean and I do share a more profound bond.
- I wish circumstances were different. Much of the time, I’d rather be here.
- I’m sorry, you have me confused with the other angel. You know, the one in the dirty trench coat who’s in love with you?
- Look, next to Sam, you and Bobby are the closest things I have to family—that you are like a brother to me.
- You just lost one of the best friends you ever had.
- You used to fight together. Bestest friends, actually.
- I’d rather have you, cursed or not.
- Where’s the angel?
- Cas, buddy, I need you. And if Leviathan want to take a shot at us, let ‘em. We ganked those bitches once before. We can do it again.
- Cas… we’re gonna shove your ass back through the eye of that needle if it kills all three of us.
- Thank you, for everything.
- You can’t save everyone my friend, though you try.
- Talk to me.
- Hey, what do you say, this doesn’t pan out, we head back to that beer-and-bacon happy hour about a mile back, huh?
- I won’t hurt Dean.
- We’re family. We need you. I need you.
- I know. You’re hoping Castiel will return to you.
- So this is it? E.T. goes home.
yeah but, home also now means with you <3
The one thing about Dean that hasn’t changed over 7 seasons, his lousy comebacks.
Because too much heart is your problem
“People come up to me at conventions and say things that are so sweet and endearing and, you know, like they admire me and what I’ve done, and I just don’t know how to respond because I do feel very unworthy of that. But I do appreciate it, and I guess the one honest thing I can say about it is it definitely is something that I think about, and I definitely feel like, all right, well I should try to be - if you know, if anyone, whether it’s, you know, my son, or someone who I don’t know, but if anyone is looking up to me, I should do my best to be the best person I can be. And so I definitely think it helps give me motivation to try, myself, to be a better person, and that has been good for me.” [x]
”I think too much heart was always Castiel’s problem.”